Mom to be, your pregnancy is going to get less than comfortable. And then a little less comfortable than that. Friends and partners of pregnant soon to be moms, you’re going to (hopefully) want to do everything you can to help. Here are 21 pregnancy must haves you can get or do for the lovely lady carrying twins (or singletons) in your life.
1. Dr. Teal’s Eucalyptus Epsom Salts
This might be one of the easiest ways to relax once your deep into your pregnancy. If you’ve never taken an epsom salt bath, you’re in for a treat.
2. Organic Scented Candles
3. Ice Packs
You’ll need these before and after the pregnancy – trust me.
4. Heating Pad
5. A Prenatal Massage
Make sure to check with your local spa to make sure they are experienced in prenatal massages. An incorrectly performed massage can have negative effects on a pregnancy.
6. A Neck Massage
7. Decaf Black Tea
You’ll be wishing it wasn’t decaf.
8. Decaf Whole Bean Coffee (it’s harder to find than you think)
And wishing that it wasn’t decaf.
9. Cocoa Butter
10. Bigger Socks or Compression Socks
11. Soft, Comfortable Nursing Bra or Sports Bra
12. LuLaRoe Leggings
13. Bikini Underwear in a larger than usual size; brands like Izod are comfortable through changing sizes
14. LeachCo Body Pillow
15. Organic Cotton Knit Maternity Pants
16. Organic Cotton Knit Maternity Tank Tops
17. Steel or Glass Water Bottle
I purchased this midway through my pregnancy when I noticed my heart rate was consistently higher than normal. Turns out that this is completely normal (you’re pumping extra blood during your pregnancy), but it did give me peace of mind to know that might HR wasn’t getting too high. If your resting HR does go above 120 while your pregnant, consult your doctor right away as you may be developing preeclampsia.
This will help extend some of your wardrobe quite a bit!
20. Protein Powder (chemical free)
21. Peanut Butter & Nutella